Course – Learn
One-to-One 10-Week Writing Course:
- Characterisation – How to create effective and workable fictional characters – using them to their fullest potential to support and develop your writing.
- Plot – How to get a great plot. Seven basic plots – Hero’s Journey – Plot arcs. Sub plots.
- Show Not Tell – Make your writing viable and alive through descriptive sensory techniques. How to use conflict to grow your writing along with suspense.
- Outlining – How to work on your writing with the best structure possible using tried and tested methods to achieve success.
- Dialogue – How it works effectively. How to form your voice and narrative with what works for you. Viewpoints and challenges.
- Grammar – Common mistakes, syntax and all you will ever need to know.
- Poetry – Word crafting through sounds, rhythms, speech – Metaphysical/Modern/Haikus.
- First Drafts and Mistakes – The point where you need to keep going on and the how to avoid the most common mistakes in writing.
- Script Writing – An approach to writing for screen and stage. How to achieve success.
- Write-To-Publish Course Manual.
- Evaluation of your Manuscript (if any).
- The Write Space Completion Certificate.
Adults: 18+ of age – Class Size: One-to-One (maximum 3 – on request only)