By working with us at PubliBook Ireland ! The process has a number of distinct phases:
- Preparation of manuscript
- Design of cover and internal layout
- Preparation and sign off of proof copy
- Printing and binding
- Delivery of completed book
- Legal deposits to secure copyright
At each step we at PubliBook Ireland bring our expertise and support to the process to make it all happen for you the author.
PubliBook Ireland provides a full editing service from copy editing to proof reading..
There are basically two types of edit:
- The copy-editor’s task is to fine-tune a writer’s prose so that it observes all the conventions of good writing. The copy-editor makes sure the manuscript’s syntax is smooth, that the writing adheres to the conventions of grammar and that wording is precise and punctuation is correct. The copy editor may also suggest some reorganizing, recommend changes to chapter titles/subheadings and point out lapses in logic or sequential slip-ups.
- The proofreader is assigned to check a reproduction of what the finished product will look like and to correct any typographical errors. They also look at aesthetic issues: too many end-of-line hyphens in a row, or a word broken in half at the end of a column or page. Proofreaders are also expected to check page numbers. They make sure the font and type size of text elements.
Yes ! We publish e-books in two formats:
- Epub – (IPhone, IPad, etc.)
- Mobi – (Kindle Amazon).
While there are many e-book formats we have decided to use these two as the most readily available for readers.
We sell our e-books on our online store www.writteninireland.com and distribute them on other selected sites including Amazon. We will also handle all the administration of online accounts for a single annual fee.
We can convert your hard copy book to an e-book or we can publish your manuscript in e-book format only. The choice is yours !